Report an Error on this page
Report an error on this page
Sections on this Page
When you complete missions (either completely or partially), you earn mission experience. This experience goes towards levelling. There are a total of three phases in levelling. These phases are:
- Commander Levels: Levels range from 1-15. As you level a commander, you unlock upgrades that make the commander stronger. Commander levels are not shared between commanders.
- Mastery Levels: Levels range from 0-90. As you level your mastery, you are awarded with mastery points that you can put towards each commander. Mastery levels are shared between commanders. Every mastery level gives you one mastery point to put towards each commander you have. These mastery points make your commanders much more powerful and improve upon their passive bonuses or abilities. At max level, you will get a total of 90 Mastery Points to distribute into three different power sets, 30 points each. Each power set requires you to pick one of two special perks available, unique to the commander.
- Ascension Levels: Levels range from 91-1000. They do not award anything except for some cosmetic rewards. Ascension levels are shared between commanders.
Rewards for the completion of a mission is as follows:
- Mission Completion: 20,000 EXP
- Bonus Completion: 2,000 EXP
- Difficulty Bonus:
Difficulty EXP Casual 0% Normal 20% Hard 50% Brutal 100%
Difficulty EXP Brutal+ 175% Brutal+2 200% Brutal+3 225% Brutal+4 250% Brutal+5 275% Brutal+6 300%
- Random Mission Bonus: 25%
- First Win of the Day Bonus: 10,000 EXP
The experience required for levelling a commander is shown below:
At level 15, you'll be at Mastery Level 0, which is where the progression below takes place.
|Level||Exp needed||Level||Exp needed||Level||Exp needed||Level||Exp needed||Level||Exp needed||Level||Exp needed|
From level 90 onwards, you need 200,000 experience to gain an ascension level.
How Close to Ascension/Max Level
Levelling to Level 90 yields an increase in power to every commander a player has access to and is usually the most important part in co-op gameplay. You can use the calculator below to see how far you are in your levelling path towards level 90.
Your current mastery:
Target Level: 90 1000
Here's how many games (averaging 20 minutes each) it would take you (without bounties, first win bonuses, or stimpacks but with random mission bonus and bonus objectives complete):
|Difficulty||Games Needed||Total Time (Hours)|
Some Interesting Numbers
Use this calculator to get some interesting numbers regarding your levelling.