Starcraft II Co-op Game Mode
Starcraft II is a real-time strategy game by Blizzard Entertainment. It is one of the most successful RTS's in history. In 2015, Starcraft II introduced a co-op mode, where two players would face up against Amon in a PVE-type mission. The game features several different commanders to play and many different maps to choose from.
This site serves as a repository of all the information gathered by the Starcraft II co-op community. It aims to help players improve their gameplay, by providing in-depth commander and map analysis, as well as providing tips on how to deal with certain tricky situations that may arise in-game.
Starcraft II is currently free to play. Three of the commanders in co-op mode are free, while the others are free to play up to level 5. If you are a new player, check out the New Players page to help you select your first commander. Also, check out the General Tips page for some great tips to get you started with this game mode.
Visit the official Starcraft II page here and join the fight against Amon!
- Bugs fixed in the ninja patch have been removed from the Bugs page.
- Corrected an error on the description for Microtransactions on the Mutators page.
- Added mutator commander tips for Abathur, Dehaka, Han/Horner and Kerrigan for Shortsighted on Mutators page.
- Added more information on Dehaka's respawn timer on Dehaka Commander page.
- Added Amon Karax bug to Bugs page.