Starcraft II Co-op Game Mode
Starcraft II is a real-time strategy game by Blizzard Entertainment. It is one of the most successful RTS's in history. In 2015, Starcraft II introduced a co-op mode, where two players would face up against Amon in a PVE-type mission. The game features several different commanders to play and many different maps to choose from.
This site serves as a repository of all the information gathered by the Starcraft II co-op community. It aims to help players improve their gameplay, by providing in-depth commander and map analysis, as well as providing tips on how to deal with certain tricky situations that may arise in-game.
Starcraft II is currently free to play. Three of the commanders in co-op mode are free, while the others are free to play up to level 5. If you are a new player, check out the New Players page to help you select your first commander. Also, check out the General Tips page for some great tips to get you started with this game mode.
Visit the official Starcraft II page here and join the fight against Amon!
- Added mutator interaction between Black Death and Double Edged on Mutators page.
- Added Karax Colossus burn damage stat bug to Bugs page.
- Added mutator commander tip for Stukov for Mineral Shields on Mutators page.
- Added Mecha Ultralisk Mecha Mooch Module bug to Bugs page.
- Added a note to Temporal Field that cloaked units are detected on Mutators page.