Rockslapping Champions is a comedy series of co-op games casted where a player has demonstrated poor decision-making and strategic-thinking ability. It is named after Dehaka's Rockslapping (a highly inefficient opening with Dehaka). The games are casted with a one-of-a-kind Co-op Observer UI, with "Did You Know" facts scattered throughout the video.
Submit Your Replays for Casting
You are welcome to submit replays for casting. Before submitting a replay, please consider the following:
- Gameplay must show exceptionally poor strategy. Mistakes happen in co-op. The series is focused on poor core understanding of the co-op mode and not mechanical ability.
- Games should feature two players working towards completion of the mission and not one player harassing another (e.g. TK'ing).
- Due to limitations with Blizzard's UI functionality, the following information will not be available for viewing:
- Dehaka's Essence
- Han & Horner's Strike Fighter Platform Count
- Zeratul's calldowns
- Games on the current patch are preferred, but older patches may work too.