Rockslapping Champions is a comedy series of co-op games casted where a player has demonstrated poor decision-making and strategic-thinking ability. It is named after Dehaka's Rockslapping (a highly inefficient opening with Dehaka). The games are casted with a one-of-a-kind Co-op Observer UI, with "Did You Know" facts scattered throughout the video.
The Co-op Observer Interface used during these casts is an exclusive interface used for starcraft2coop.com's content. It contains information that you'd expect from any observer interface (such as resource counts, supplies and upgrades). However, in addition to this, it also contains calldown information such as charges available, cooldown and unlock status.
Submit Your Replays for Casting
You are welcome to submit replays for casting. Before submitting a replay, please consider the following:
- Gameplay must show exceptionally poor strategy. Mistakes happen in co-op. The series is focused on poor core understanding of the co-op mode and not mechanical ability.
Additionally, it is quite common to see players take a very passive role in a game (building defenses and not pushing objectives). While they definitely fit the bill for this series, the games are not particularly interesting to cast, unless their strategy backfires.
- Games should feature two players working towards completion of the mission and not one player harassing another (e.g. TK'ing) and be played to completion for both players.
- Due to limitations with Blizzard's UI functionality, the following information will not be available for viewing:
- Dehaka's Essence
- Han & Horner's Strike Fighter Platform Count
- Zeratul's calldowns
- Be a game on Brutal difficulty. Players use easier difficulty levels to experiment and practice with commanders and may take away from the spirit of the series.
- If you believe you might have also been a Rockslapper during a game, please mention in your description if you would be okay if the episode is casted as a double-Rockslapping Champion episode.
If you would like to see statistics about the series, please check out the Statistics Page. It shows statistics such as top submitters and commanders most featured as the Rockslapper in the series.
Filter By Commander
If you would like to filter previous Rockslapping Champions episode by the Rockslapping Commander, you may click the link below to generate a full list of episodes. Click on the Commander Portraits to remove the commander from the list.
Compilation episodes take into consideration all commanders featured in that episode. As long as a single commander is unfiltered out, compilation episodes will continue to appear in the list.